Step up your skating in the K2 Alexis 84 BOA Inline skate. This Pro skate provides extra stability and comfort for more intense usage.
84MM wheels are probably the most versatile wheel option available. The whole K2 84mm Fitness series has a completely new upper, which fits perfect on your feet, is breathable, and provides performance. The aluminum frame ensures a stable and agile ride. Because of the award-winning Boa® Closure System the Alexis 84 BOA stands out from the competitors. The Boa® Closure System gives you an easy and fast, perfect fit. Our complete K2 Alexis Series is customized to a narrow forcefoot and narrow heel.
Softboot: The Original K2 Softboot - In 1994 K2 introduced the world's first SoftBoot® inline skate - which was to change the world of inline skates forever. The K2 Original SoftBoot® technology has often been copied but never reached. To this day, the K2 Original SoftBoot® technology is still leading the market and has been developed again and again to offer the highest level of comfort. Whether for women, men and children for all purposes from family fun to daily fitness and professional competitions, the soft boot design is still the measure of all things in inline skating.
- Cuff: Stability Plus Cuff - The Stability Plus Cuff is the perfect blend of support, flexibility and comfort in K2 inline skates for every skater.
- Frame: Stamped Aluminium Rail for an extra power transmission. Suitable for fitness-orientated skaters
- Lacing: Boa® Closure System. The skates fit perfect on the foot just with one spin
- Brake: Brake mounted (can be changed on left shoe)
- Flex Notch: Flex Notch – The heel cup is partially isolated from the top of the liner. This provides better heel hold, stability and support while you kick along with a smoother range of motion.Fit guide
See attached image for K2 size and fitting information.
Keep your K2 Inline Skates and wheels out of water. Rotate wheels and bearings every few months. Always check that your wheels and frames are fastened correctly and to your liking. Clean your vinyl boots with a semi-damp clothe.