From Bogotá, Colombia to the world! The two amazing skaters behind Hell on Quads, Carolina Hernández and Alexandra Londoño , have been working with Chuffed Skates on the "Concrete" roller skate collab, a skate that will bring a quality but affordable option to Latin American skaters.
The Concrete roller skates feature:
- 100% genuine suede upper reinforced FIRM boot.
- Retro padded lining & tongue for ultimate comfort and minimal break in period, with HOQ design.
- Cushioned insole.
- Aluminium alloy eyelets and plate.
- Adjustable sturdy polyurethane toe stop.
- 54mm 99A polyurethane wheels - good for park skating.
- Soft 88A cushions
- ABEC 7 bearings.
By buying these roller skates you are directly supporting the roller skate community in Latin American countries by subsidising a portion of the price for them.
From @hell_on_quads : “We fully understand what it is like wanting to skate, but not having the means or accessibility to do so. This has been a goal for us for a long time! Latin America holds an amazing skate community and seeing more products focused on our region and our skate style will hopefully motivate more people to start & keep rolling. These skates represent our journey over the past 9 years, and we know they will help many skaters on their own path!”