The Impala Samira Quad Skate Wild Pink is a retro style skate perfect for having a boogie at the rink or cruising the beach.
Impala wanted to create the best possible roller skate for entry level-intermediate level recreational skating. The Impala Roller Skate is just that - with comfort and durability in mind the entire step of the way.
This retro skate features a Padded collar and tongue designed for your comfort, with a hard-wearing, water-proof boot for maximum ankle support. To keep you skating for years to come, Impala has made this roller skate with Aluminium alloy trucks and baseplates.
- Vegan upper made from 60% recycled nylon
- Adjustable rubber stopper with star embossing
- 62mm 82a nylon core and urethane wheels
- Abec 7 Impala chrome steel serviceable bearings
- Woven reinforced pull loop
- Neoprene and foam flex collar
- Padded heel locking system for comfort and control ê Perforated lining and performance mesh tongue
- Vegan friendly
- Bonus Skate Tool included in box
- New User Manual included
See attached image for Impala Roller Skate size and fitting information. We recommend selecting your EU size.
Avoid rolling through puddles of water, and always check that your wheels and trucks are fastened correctly and to your liking. Clean wheel bearings when they start to get dirty and roll slower. Clean your vinyl boots with a semi-damp clothe.