The Impala Lightspeed Inline Skates are a flashback to the ’90s and can be your cruising the street, disco grooving, or long-distance skate.
The Impala Lightspeed Inline Skate is designed for recreational skating indoors or outdoors. Designed with a durable boot & comfortable, breathable, padded boot liner for your comfort. The easy entry buckle and lace combo make it quick and easy to put your skates on - so you can spend more time cruising!
To round out these inline skates, Impala have added 70mm 84a wheels that are great for skating just about anything you throw at them from the indoors to outdoors. ABEC 7 bearings will keep you rolling smoothly no matter the skating surface. An optional heel brake is included that can be easily attached at your skating preference.
The Impala Lightspeed Inlines are ready to skate and cruise the streets!
- Ready to skate, no wearing-in required
- Durable plastic outer boot with comfortable, breathable, padded boot liner
- Easy entry buckle and lace combo
- 70mm 84a durometer wheels (also fits 72mm wheels)
- Abec-7 bearings
- Optional heel brake with two Allen wrenches included
- Wheels come with straight alignment, can be adjusted to rockered
- PETA-approved vegan product
See attached image for Impala Roller Skate size and fitting information.
Keep your Impala Inline Skates and wheels out of water. Rotate wheels and bearings every few months. Clean your vinyl boots with a semi-damp clothe.